Okie Green Ultra Kratom Review

Fallon

Administrator
Staff member
On a recommendation from a forum member (Rip King) I picked up some Green Ultra from Okie Kratom. This batch boasts an impressive amount of Mitragynine, clocking in at over 1.8. In fact this is probably the strongest batch I've tried in terms of Mit content, so I was stoked to krack it open and give it a try.

This is a supposed nano grind, meaning the powder has been ground down much finer. This is also my first nano grind, and it did seem like the powder went down much easier and didn't stick to my mouth or teeth like other powders. I have not tried mixing it in water because I don't take Kratom that way, but I imagine it would probably mix easy into water versus regular powder.

Overall this is a very stimulating batch, probably the most stimulating I've tried. It's very heady, I feel it mostly in my head instead of the body. This seems to be a characteristic of many greens, while reds I can feel throughout my body and in my limbs. It's actually too stimulating and I find myself having to take less than usual, otherwise it can induce a lot of anxiety. At one point I struggled to take a deep breath after a dose too large. I found the batch very good for energy, although it does seem to have short legs and a short duration of effect. Lately I've been mixing it with a red that I really like, and this has been my preferred way of taking the Green Ultra. It does seem to lack a certain euphoric body load that I like.

I can recommend this batch for the morning, I don't touch it at night because it will keep you stimulated and up well past the time you want to sleep.

A good morning or early afternoon batch for sure. Also being from Okie, it's very inexpensive. I find the packaging nice as well.

Fallon

Administrator
Staff member
Correction, this batch does have a euphoria but the amount required to reach it creates too much anxiousness. It is a strong batch. I take low doses which seems to favor more of the energy and less of the euphoric aspects